The numbers have been counted and drawn, and we are delighted to announce the winners of our Big Prize Competition!
Congratulations to all our winners;
- £1000 cash: David Hunter
- £500 food shopping voucher: Afif Khader
- £500 home heating oil courtesy of Scott’s Fuels: Cathy Curran
- £500 home heating oil courtesy of Lisburn Fuels: Suzanne McKenna
- A Texas Nimbus Gas BBQ: Peter Kirk
- £100 Hastings Hotels voucher: Mary Keenan
- Two tickets to an Ulster Rugby home game at Ravenhill and a Special edition Ulster Rugby shirt courtesy of Kingspan: Mary Ni Bhuitigh
- A framed Air Ambulance NI t-shirt signed former Manchester United and Northern Ireland hero Harry Gregg: Jacqueline Barrow
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 GPS Smartwatch, AANI water bottle and beanie hat with Boost Drinks hoodie: Douglas Marr
- Return travel to Liverpool or Cairnryan with car and two people courtesy of Stena Line: Laura Hill
- Mitchell & Brown 43” 4k UHD TV courtesy of Lunney’s Electrical and 10 cases of KP Snacks treats: Cherie Craig
- A Makeup party for up to four people at S.A.K MAKEUP: Caítlín Mullan
Because you entered, the Big Prize Competition raised £7357 to help get the HEMS team to those most in need across Northern Ireland.
We want to send sincere thanks to our sponsor Boost Drinks for supporting this competition and their continued support of the charity. To all the businesses who so generously donated prizes a massive thank you and to each and every person who entered into the competition which will help Air Ambulance NI save lives, brains and limbs across Northern Ireland- THANK YOU!