Skydive for Air Ambulance NI
You can take part in a 15,000ft tandem skydive at Skydive Ireland in aid of Air Ambulance NI any date throughout the year for just £99. Celebrate a special birthday, remember a loved one on an anniversary or mark it off on your bucket list, the date is up to you. Skydive Ireland host the highest possible skydive in the whole of Ireland at an altitude of 15,000ft allowing you to freefall downwards at 120mph before the parachute is deployed and you gently descend for a soft touchdown in front of friends and family.
Simply register via Skydive Ireland by clicking here pay your £99 commitment fee (non-refundable) and we will be in contact with a welcome email/phone call and your fundraising pack.
Costs and Fundraising
Registration is £99 and we ask each participant to raise a minimum of £550 which should be raised and submitted to us one week prior to your jump date to ensure you can continue to take part. Your jump costs a total of £349 and the remainder of your sponsorship fundraising will go towards supporting the work of Air Ambulance NI.
- Minimum age is 16 and there is no upper age limit. Under-18s must have written parental/guardian consent before taking part.
- The weight limit is 95kg for those over 5ft5/166cm or 83kg for those under 5ft4/165cm. If individuals fall outside these parameters, their skydive will be postponed or cancelled.
- If you have a medical condition, you will require a doctor’s sign off to participate in this event.
- Participants must be in good health and will be required to complete a self-declaration of fitness in advance of the skydive.
- As with every skydive, the event is dependent on the weather and may be cancelled on the day itself if conditions suddenly change. If the weather is unsuitable for a skydive, an alternative date will be arranged.
- If the required £550 fundraising is not reached one week prior to the skydive, the skydive will be deferred to allow more time for individuals to reach their fundraising requirement.